The City of Jonesville is seeking applications from individuals interested in serving this community. Prior experience is not required. The City will provide all training and equipment.
Some of the duties of a Jonesville Firefigher:
- Respond to any fire - Structural, Vehicle, Wildland, Etc.
- Vehicle and Personal Injury Accidents
- Gas and Odor Investigations
- Hazmat Incidents
- Citizen Assists: Animal Rescue, Etc.
- Electrical Wires Down
- Community Events
- Fire Safety Education Events
Volunteer Firefighters are paid for each call, meeting, and training session that they attend. Firefighters are not expected to leave work if their regular employment does not allow.
Interested applicants should submit a completed application form to:
Jonesville City Hall
265 E. Chicago Street
Jonesville, MI 49250
Contact any Jonesville City Firefighter of City Hall for more information about the Department and this opportunity.