This option may be used to pay your water and sewer bill or your property taxes with a credit card, debit card, or electronic check (ACH).
Click here to pay a property tax or utility bill online
Or click "Pay a Bill Now" in the Quick Links section of this page. You will be redirected to the BS&A Online website.
You may also pay your bill by calling (844) 903-2366.
Bill Pay Instructions
The first step is to create an account. You will be required to set up a user name and give your email address in order to create an account. You will also need to select a password to use. Once you are logged in, select “Property Tax Search” or “Utility Bill Search” on the left side of the screen. You can search for your account using your name, address, account number, or parcel number. The information you enter must be exactly as it is shown on your bill. If you search by parcel number, enter it as shown in the example below. The system will ask if you are the owner of the selected property. You must answer yes to continue. You will then see the detail of your bill. The total due will show and “Pay Online” will be near that. Enter the amount you wish to pay and accept the “Terms and Conditions” to continue. Enter the required information and click “Continue”. Follow the appropriate prompts from that point. You may choose to print a receipt or have the confirmation emailed to you.
* Parcel number example: On your tax bill: 30 21 060 001 056; enter 21 060 001 056.
Click here to pay miscellaneous charges (zoning/sign permits, etc) online
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING:
- THERE ARE CHARGES TO USE THIS FEATURE, which is administered by Point & Pay.
- It takes up to three business days for the transaction to show in the City’s records.
- Property tax and utility transactions may be combined. Transaction fees are as follows:
- Debit/Credit Cards: 3% with a minimum of $2.00
- Electronic Checks (ACH): $3.00 up to $10,000.00, $10.00 over $10,000.00
Please call the City Office at (517) 849-2104 during regular business hours if you have any questions.