The staff of the Jonesville Police Department takes great pride in serving the citizens, schools, businesses, and visitors to the community. Three full-time officers and four part-time patrol officers provide Jonesville residents with round-the-clock police protection. All calls for police service are dispatched through Hillsdale County 911 Central Dispatch.
For both emergency and non-emergency police response, please call 911.
To contact any officer at the department or to speak with Police Chief Mike Lance, please call (517) 849-2101.
Typical services include the following:
· Crime response, investigation, and reporting
· Traffic crash reporting and traffic enforcement
· Ordinance enforcement, animal complaints
· Missing persons
· Lost and Found property
The Jonesville Police Department
As members of the Jonesville Police Department, it is our mission and duty to serve the citizens of our community, to protect all life and property, to apply the law fairly, ethically and equally to all, and to work in concert with the citizens of our community to improve quality of life.
We endeavor to achieve law enforcement's highest standard for excellence as we seek to eliminate crime and social disorder in collaboration with our community partners.
Our Core Values
• Service: We strive to deliver professional police service in an unbiased manner. We will continually improve ourselves, and the quality of service to the community.
• Integrity: We are committed to performing our work with the highest degree of honesty, integrity, and professionalism.
• Honor: We acknowledge the privilege of serving our community and will carry out our mission with pride and respect.
Police Chief, Mike Lance