STAY CONNECTED WITH UPDATES IN YOUR INBOX!
The City is launching a new information service to keep you informed about City news and happenings. It is a new way to stay connected, receive important announcements, and to get an occasional newsletter about upcoming events direct to your email. Click the link below and provide your name and email address to get signed up today!
WELCOME TO OUR NEW WEBSITE!
We have made some changes to improve the City's website.
- Our updated site is easier to navigate on your mobile devices.
- Frequently sought information is included in the Quick Links section on every page.
- Need to contact us? The City Hall telephone number and a link to the Staff Directory can be found at the bottom of the page.
- Check this section often - we will frequently update current announcements in this News & Information section.
We hope that these changes are helpful and provide you the information that you need. Have comments or suggestions? Contact City Hall at (517) 849-2104 or email@example.com.
NOTICE OF ELECTRONIC MEETINGS
The City of Jonesville will hold the following meetings by video teleconference to mitigate the spread of COVID-19
- Board of Review - Appeals Hearings: Monday, March 15, 2021, 9:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.
CITY OF JONESVILLE ADJUSTS OPERATIONS TO PROTECT STAFF AND RESIDENTS
In an effort to protect our residents and staff and to ensure continuity of essential City operations during the COVID-19 (Coronavirus) pandemic, all City facilities, including City Hall, will be closed to the public effective Monday, November 16, 2020 until further notice. Although offices are closed, all essential City services are fully operational and will continue. During this time, business can be conducted with the City over the telephone, via email or online. Residents can make sewer and water utility payments on the City’s website at www.jonesville.org or by using the secure drop box on the Evans Street side of City Hall.